Letter to Ant

Hi Ant, I’m Ethan,

Some people may know a bit about me. My mum is a teacher at my school, I love sports and I have a dog called Coco. Some other things are that my favourite colour is red, I play indoor soccer and cricket. I have 1 brother and 1 sister my brother is 12 nearly 13 and my sister is 15.

For my sisters 15th birthday we went to Geelong water park! It was really fun and my favourite thing was the “lazy” river, it was chaos! There was a big jam and people tried to stop me from getting past then.

Something I hope to do in the future is to get a Job. Also I want to keep in touch with the teachers and my friends after I leave school. A goal I have for this year is to be neater. Also I would like to be more organised and finish the work that I do in class on time. A goal that I have been working on for a long time is to get better at spelling. I hope that I will be loads better at it by the end of year 6. I’m also hoping that at the end of this year I can go away from it knowing that I have learned loads more than when I started this year.

I really liked your letter and I am looking forward to this year, starting year 5!

From Ethan 🙂