BTN- Refugee sport

Link- BTN

Summary- Black

Recalls- Red

Questions- Blue

Insights- Green

This clip was about how some refugees got to play soccer on a pitch near the refugee camp and how Alex Scott (Arsenal Ladies Captain) help inspire the girls to keep on playing soccer.

More than 3.3 million people have been forced to leave their homes to escape fighting in Iraq. Some refugees have stayed there for more than one and a half years. The kids used to have to stay inside the whole day.

A question I have is that how long has the pitch been there? Another question I have is how many people use the pitch? And how regularly do they use it?

An insight I have is that it is very boring for people in refugee camps. Another insight I have is that these kids are very lucky and a lot more fortunate then most refugees. 

One Comment

1. antsclass

Great work Ethan. You show your understanding of this topic wonderfully through your reflection. The way you structure your reflection makes your information and purpose clear. Your insights show that you have thought about the issue and connected it to your own experience. This is a very important issue in the world today, and it is wonderful that people are thinking so much about how to make the refugee experience less difficult.
    Great work,
    Ant